We’re looking for Eagle Ray people. Eagle Ray is a rapidly growing, woman owned business specializing in strategic transformation services. We deliver complex professional services across the IC, DoD and DHS. With Eagle Ray’s help, our clients reduce cost and program risk, enhance operational performance and drive the development of new capabilities to end users in the National Security Enterprise. We offer an engaging corporate culture, a dynamic work environment and competitive total compensation.
Insight. Impact. Innovation. Eagle Ray people are hands-on, results-oriented, and invested in the success of our customers’ missions. Come work with us, you can really make a difference!
Insider Threat Engineering Specialists implement NGA’s Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise (SAFe) to develop, integrate, operate, and sustain specialized Insider Threat Office Information Technology (IT) in accordance to Executive Order (E.O.) 13587, the White House Memorandum on National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs and the National Insider Threat Task Force (NITTF) Guide. They develop, implement, and ensure compliance with plans, policies, standards, infrastructures, and architectures that establish the framework for the management of all Insider Threat Program IT. They analyze, plan, design, document, assess, and manage the IT enterprise structural framework to align IT systems with the mission, goals, and business processes of the organization. They consult with customers to refine functional requirements and translate functional requirements into technical specifications that implement new and improved information systems to meet the business requirements of the Insider Threat Program. They translate technical specifications into programming specifications; develop, customize, or acquire applications software programs; test, debug, and maintain software programs. They test, install, configure, and maintain networks including hardware (servers, hubs, bridges, switches, and routers) and software that permits the sharing and transmission of information. They develop and administer databases used to store and retrieve data and develop standards for the handling of information. They install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain hardware and software to ensure the availability and functionality of systems. They ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, networks, and data through analysis, planning, development, implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of information systems security, policies, procedures, and tools.
- Incrementally installs, configures, troubleshoots, and maintains hardware and software to ensure the availability and functionality of systems.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 7 - 10 yrs.
- Plan, coordinate, operate and sustain virtual and physical desktop and server software and hardware infrastructure.
- Implement and monitor Government directed preventive maintenance schedules to minimize disruptions to systems operations during each program increment.
- Monitor performance data daily and modify systems tuning parameters to optimize overall systems performance and correct and prevent problems with the systems environment.
- Maintain an automated inventorydatabase of equipment and software licenses and provide daily status reports.
- Manage user accounts and settings.
- Maintain documentation of installations and modifications made to systems software programs. Provide written status reports of installations and modifications during each iteration.
- Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise certification.