We’re looking for Eagle Ray people. Eagle Ray is a rapidly growing, woman owned business specializing in strategic transformation services. We deliver complex professional services across the IC, DoD and DHS. With Eagle Ray’s help, our clients reduce cost and program risk, enhance operational performance and drive the development of new capabilities to end users in the National Security Enterprise. We offer an engaging corporate culture, a dynamic work environment and competitive total compensation.
Insight. Impact. Innovation. Eagle Ray people are hands-on, results-oriented, and invested in the success of our customers’ missions. Come work with us, you can really make a difference!
Insider Threat Engineering Specialists implement NGA’s Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise (SAFe) to develop, integrate, operate, and sustain specialized Insider Threat Office Information Technology (IT) in accordance to Executive Order (E.O.) 13587, the White House Memorandum on National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs and the National Insider Threat Task Force (NITTF) Guide. They develop, implement, and ensure compliance with plans, policies, standards, infrastructures, and architectures that establish the framework for the management of all Insider Threat Program IT. They analyze, plan, design, document, assess, and manage the IT enterprise structural framework to align IT systems with the mission, goals, and business processes of the organization. They consult with customers to refine functional requirements and translate functional requirements into technical specifications that implement new and improved information systems to meet the business requirements of the Insider Threat Program. They translate technical specifications into programming specifications; develop, customize, or acquire applications software programs; test, debug, and maintain software programs. They test, install, configure, and maintain networks including hardware (servers, hubs, bridges, switches, and routers) and software that permits the sharing and transmission of information. They develop and administer databases used to store and retrieve data and develop standards for the handling of information. They install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintain hardware and software to ensure the availability and functionality of systems. They ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems, networks, and data through analysis, planning, development, implementation, maintenance, and enhancement of information systems security, policies, procedures, and tools.
- Continuously maintains networks, including hardware (servers, hubs, bridges, switches, and routers) and software, which permit the secure sharing and transmission of information.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelors or equivalent experience in a related field
- 7 - 10 yrs.
- Have experience providing network engineering services for network, system, software, database systems, and/or data warehouse implementations.
- Install, implement, and maintain firewall services that prevent unauthorized access to the information environment during each program increment.
- Monitor network performance daily through use of established online network monitoring tools to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
- Install and test new network software including upgrades, fixes, and patches during each program increment.
- Review and analyze information system audit records at least on a weekly basis (certain network devices may require daily review) or more frequently if required by an alarm or anomaly, or as directed for indications of inappropriate or unusual activity.
- Coordinate installation, maintain, troubleshoot, and fine-tune a complex, geographically separated LAN including all hardware, software, telecommunications, and networking components.
- Develop plans and designs for network modifications and enhancements during each program increment.
- Provide for confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems and data accessible on the LAN.
- Evaluate and recommend technical solutions to meet enterprise network requirements and address system findings identified in the system’s Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) document (not available).
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise certification.