The Inside Partner Account Manager Team Lead sits at the intersection of our Inside Sales Team and Management Teams. The Inside Sales Team Lead will assist the management team with communication, training and program/process improvements. This role requires an individual who can balance the responsibilities of the day-to-day activities required of an Inside Sales Team along with the added duties required of a Team Lead. The successful Inside Sales Team Lead will be skilled in performing and training others in lead qualification, pipeline development, renewal sales management, as well as partner management. The Inside Sales Team Lead will work closely with the Inside Sales Teams, Sales Management, Partner Sales Engineers, Channel Partners, and Field Sales Representatives to close business.
TEAM LEAD GOALS and OBJECTIVES:
• Provide a positive customer experience for ESET Channel Partners and end users while maintaining company goals and directives.
• Interface with end users and Channel Partners via telephone and email to provide sales support.
• Effectively communicate the benefits and value of ESET's Cybersecurity solutions to both new and existing end user/Channel Partner customers.
• Meet or exceed department goals, which include; sales revenue and end user/Partner account management.
• Serve as an example of professionalism and high standards of productivity in a "player-coach" role.
TEAM LEAD DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Achieve /exceed quota targets.
• Provide assistance to Sales Representatives as needed. Prioritize revenue by removing necessary obstacles for the Inside Sales Team.
• Provide consultation and advice to channel partners to support the partnership and drive revenue.
• Investigate and resolve issues for Sales Representatives and Channel Partners.
• Determine qualification of leads and represent ESET in negotiations on sales agreements with Sales Representatives, Channel Partners and end users.
• Assist Sales Representatives and Channel Partners with collateral, promotions, products and other items as needed to close business.
• Generate weekly reports and forecasts as needed for all in-progress and closed business.
• Provide Pipeline forecast upon request (new sales and renewal opportunities).
• Assist the Inside Sales Team with the Deal Registration Process as needed.
• Assist with training, onboarding and mentorship for new members of the Inside Sales Team
• Generate and present content (sales, process) in department meetings as required.
• Compile, analyze, interpret and present information about specific resellers, regions and products that help provide key insights about an assigned region.
• Provide backup support to sales team colleagues as needed/required by management.
• Assist with Distribution Sales processes and Distribution revenue generating tasks as needed.
• Develop contests that help to grow net new revenue, cross-sell/up-sell revenue, increase existing customer retention rate.
• Provide ideas collected from the Inside Sales Team to assist in the creation of new promotions for the market.
• Coach new and existing Sales Representatives on best practices in the areas of product knowledge, pipeline management, opportunity management, channel partner management and time management.
• Participate in training and marketing requirements sessions to articulate the needs of our Sales Team for incorporation into learning and marketing content.
• Assist Sales staff with troubleshooting of systems and elevating issues that require correction.
• Provide feedback to management based upon "key learnings" from partners and prospects in regards to process and/or product improvements.
• Assist with motivating The Inside Sales Team to meet or exceed the team's goals.
• Assist in the development of activity and performance goals for the Inside Sales team.
• Provide feedback in the employee annual review process.
• Manage the Inside Sales Representative Team's payroll in Paychex
• Manage the Inside Sales Representative Team's queue
• Other duties as assigned.
• Use independent judgment to determine how to best perform job tasks and how to prioritize assigned work.
• Respond to voice mails per company policy.
• Keep accurate notes in CRM of all relevant activities
• Attend all sales meetings and trainings as required.
TEAM LEAD KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE and QUALIFICATIONS:
• 3-5 years professional sales experience.
• Strong telephone and business communication skills.
• Strong consultative selling, time management and organization skills.
• Ability to use expert judgement in recommending the ideal product solution based upon a prospects security needs and existing or future network architecture.
• Ability to use discretion in the management of multiple partners within a region who may be competitively positioned.
• Ability to close business while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Ability to maintain a high volume of inbound and outbound calls.
• Professional, courteous attitude to reflect ESET commitment to quality products and services.
• Ability to multi task, while being detail oriented.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
• Commitment to ESET'sCore Values through behaviors that demonstrate a positive commitment to the customer and the organization.
• Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for working with individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times
IPAM TEAM LEAD Preferred Qualifications
• 3+ years B2B software sales experience
• Bachelor's degree from accredited institution
• Prior Channel Sales Experience
• 2-3 years' service in Sales position with ESET
• Prior team leadership or supervisory experience