Palo Alto Networks™ is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
The Associate/Inside Systems Engineer is an entry level member of the Palo Alto Networks technical sales team. The Associate/Inside Systems Engineer is a technical representative of Palo Alto Networks who provides technical sales support to sales representatives in a “one to one” or a “many to one” coverage model in their assigned regions. The Associate /Inside Systems Engineer helps customers understand Palo Alto Networks technologies and learns to apply the full Palo Alto Network platform so they can confidently pursue network, cloud, and mobile environment technology initiatives.
Establish yourself as a technical advisor to prospects, and customers working with your Account Manager and the local partners within your territory to:
- Assist Sr. SEs in the design of cybersecurity solutions using Palo Alto Networks products.
- Collaborate and partner with other systems engineers to assist with and learn product positioning, configuration, and solution design.
- Begin to remotely identify and document problems at prospects and customers and turn them into new opportunities that expand the Palo Alto Networks installed base within existing commercial accounts.
- Achieve Palo Alto Networks technical certifications within defined timeframe and job role.
- Identify and document specific problems at your prospects and customers which can be solved through the deployment of a Palo Alto Networks solution.
- Assist Sr SEs and develop skills to architect and propose solutions which solve the identified business problems in a unique and differentiated way.
- Gain validation from the prospect that the solution being proposed is compelling and worthy of investment.
- Prove that the Palo Alto Networks solution solves the problem.
- Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- BSCS or equivalent and 4+ years of experience as an SE, systemsadministrator, or Systems Integrator.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, oftenunder duress.
- Focused on continued skills development and learning experiences.
- Effective organizational and time-management skills.
- Responsible for own actions; self-motivated; consistently exhibits a positive attitude and demonstrates a “whatever-it-takes” mentality to get things done.
- Team player who works productively with the immediate team, field SEs, and channel partners and can engage with the product, marketing, and other members of the extended sales team.
- Effective in customer facing engagement, presentations, and in writing.