This Strategic Account Support Manager will beresponsiblefor inside sales activities with Henkel's largest Electronics Customer.
What we offer
- Seek out new opportunities, primarily by phone, with existing and new customers.
- Sales support to both internal and external customers to include, Product recommendation and education, Application education and leveraging, and coordination of technical support.
- Participate in developing “print position” at the design-in authority.
- Participate in the creation and executing of tactical sales plans.
- Assist in sales agreement development, execution and maintenance.
- Effectively manage blanket contracts.
- Assist in managing the Manufacturer Representatives, Distribution and Converter/Fabricator sales channel.
- Coordinate cross functional resources.
- Participate in the identification of new product and applications
- Assist in strategic planning initiatives.
- Assist in market and customer intelligence gathering.
- Recommend pricing strategies.
- Participate in territory revenue forecasting.
- Assist in resolution of quality discrepancies as required.
- Prepare meaningful and timely written reports.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred.
- 5+ years inside or outside sales/account management in a business-to-business environment required.
- Must have a consistent track record of sales growth and has demonstrated upward mobility in the position.
- Individual must possess the ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers’ engineering and purchasing personnel in addition to sales channel management.
- International experience and/or Electronics Industry is a plus.