Job Title: Inside Sales Specialist - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Matawan, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Are you motivated to be part of a new dynamic sales team backed by a huge global leader in global technology
- The Inside Sales Representative position is a tremendous growth opportunity for aspiring career motivated sellers that have some or limited previous sales related experience either as an inside or outside seller.
- This newly created position and team will be responsible for developing business with both existing accounts as well as prospecting in one of 5 U.S. regions.
- As part of the new business acquisition strategy this role will target medium and large enterprise B2B customers leveraging resources including a modern sales tech stack, marketing resources and the partner channel.
- As a member of this new team you will be working within a growth oriented environment that fosters personal development in support of your career aspirations.
- Successful inside sales representatives will have the opportunity to advance into field sales roles or other tremendous career opportunities . We are looking for individuals motivated by the exciting day to day energy of selling, self-motivated and competitive to exceed targets and become an advocate for our customers and prospects through outstanding Communications global solutions.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Directs the development of new accounts and business relationships through sales, marketing, and referrals including working with the existing partner channel
- Investigates and secures new revenue opportunities through evaluative consulting to create selling ideas in order to deliver cost saving and revenue generating solutions to both customers and prospects.
- Works closely with the Sales Manager to develop a territory plan to meet sales targets and KPI measurements.
- Research and target both existing and new prospects to align customer business needs with solutions through a tech stack of social media and BI tools
- Build excellent relationships with customers and prospects through outstanding communication and online presentation skills.
- You will be coached to be a world-class relationship manager, prospecting specialist and business closer. You will work closely with your sales manager to ensure strength in all three key areas of selling.
Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- BachelorDegree is preferred
- 6 months of sales, marketing or customer facing experiencerequired. Internshipexperience accepted
- 1+ years preferred in prior ?business to business? sales environment or internship
- Prior prospecting through social media and online tools experience is preferred
- Highly motivated to exceed targets with prior examples necessary
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and online presentation via skype, webex etc.
- Ability to put a basic territory plan together with creative ideas and vision
- Work tremendously well in a team environment
- Outstanding attitude and desire to reach your potential as world-class seller