Inside Sales Specialist / Inside Account Manager - Bilingual
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
FARO Technologies, Inc. is continuing to develop new products that will revolutionize and disrupt the high-tech measurement and imaging industry. We are a global company traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange with a passion for excellence and success.
FARO has a culture of innovation and an absolute commitment to reliability at all touch points. We encourage employee success by offering excellent benefits and a variety of career and training opportunities. FARO is completely focused on simplifying processes through innovation, integrity, teamwork, accountability and a friendly work environment.
Perform duties to provide inside sales support and inside account management for assigned geographic region, generate product demonstrations, maintain customer contact and generate revenues, working within the limits of standard or accepted practices. This position is within our Construction-BIM and Product Design verticals.
This is a Bilingual English/Spanish position and will have a Latin America distribution territory. This will be a dual role, performing the ISS function for the distributors in Latin America as well as the IAM function for Latin America in the Construction-BIM and Product Design verticals. This position is a hourly + commission role.
This position requires:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working Business to Business (B2B) sales
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Written Verbal and Communication)
- Ability to type 40-45+ WPM
- Construction and/or high-tech experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated proven effectiveness in working in a fast-paced environment and stay current on technical product developments
- Demonstrated ability to overcome sales barriers
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Superior time management skills and ability to multi-task IS A MUST
- Experience with customer databases, CRM e.g., Goldmine, SalesForce, etc. SalesForce.comexperience strongly preferred.
- Proficient internet search skills to prospect for customers
- Demonstrated ability to attain and exceed quotas on a regular basis
- Ability to establish excellent working rapport with outside sales reps, other team members and customers
- Flexible schedule in order to support the territory (8 hour days but start as early as 7 am or finish as late as 6:30 pm depending on time of year and assigned geography)
- Speak and prepare oral and written communication clearly and effectively, fostering open communication, listen to others, and deliver presentations.
- Act with integrity, demonstrate adaptability, and develop self through learning and feedback.
- Convey a sense of urgency, persistence, and commitment.
- Think strategically, analyze issues, use sound judgment, and innovate.
How you will make a difference @ FARO:
- Qualify incoming leads for Latin America. Provide required information and forward to distributor for follow-up. Determine demonstration requirements based on a range of factors including applications and geography. Document records regarding potential customer in computer database and coordinate distributor follow-up on a set schedule.
- Communicate quarterly with existing FARO customers in region for follow-up on warranty renewals, aftermarket accessory and/or training needs, and to uncover any additional system sales requirements.
- Develop and communicate recommendations for advancing the sales process.
- Communicate with outside sales staff to obtain required data and prepare sales quotations based on specifications provided.
- Apply appropriate pricing and discounts based on established pricing policy and obtain authorization for special pricing or other non-standard elements of quotations. Review quotations for accuracy and issue to potential customers.
- Generate revenues by providing ongoing customer contact and by closing opportunities.
Assist with lead generation through cold calling and obtaining referrals in conjunction with marketing staff and other resources tonsure that assigned territories have sufficient leads and opportunities in order to generate demos.
- Receive and review purchase orders. Validate against quote and confirm details with customers. Prepare Contract Review; attach purchase order and electronic customer records and issue to accounting for review and credit authorization.
- Facilitate communications among the sales team. Make recommendations for improving the sales process, approach and systems.
Other duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform or assist with any departmental operations, as required or directed, to maintain workflow and meet production schedules and requirements.
- Maintain safe work area and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules.
- Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specified level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements and policies.
- Recommend revisions to control documentation such as production checklists, operating procedures and policy manuals. Make and distribute authorized modifications as directed.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition. Perform other related duties as assigned
FARO has excellent benefits for you and your family. We not only care for our employees, but also to their immediate family members. We believe in a balanced work-life and have developed programs and benefits plans to support that ethic, such as:
- A competitive paid time off bank and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, life and AD&D insurance plans
- Pre-tax flex spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training opportunities
- Wellness fairs
- Frequent lunch and learns to help educate employees about various issues affecting their lives
- Other employee events
FARO is the world's most trusted source for 3D measurement, imaging and realization technology. The Company develops and markets computer-aided measurement and imaging devices and software for the following vertical markets:
- Factory Metrology - High-precision 3D measurement, imaging and comparison of parts and complex structures within production and quality assurance processes
- Construction-BIM - 3D capture of as-built construction projects and factories to document complex structures and perform quality control, planning and preservation
- Public Safety Forensics - Capture and analysis of on-site real-world data to investigate crash, crime and fire, plansecurity activities and provide virtual reality training for public safety personnel
- Product Design - Capture detailed and precise 3D data from existing products permitting CAD analysis and redesign, after market design and legacy part replication
- 3D Machine Vision - 3D vision for both control and measurement to the manufacturing floor through 3D sensors and custom solutions
FARO's global headquarters is located in Lake Mary, Florida. The Company also has a technology center and manufacturing facility consisting of approximately 90,400 square feet located in Exton, Pennsylvania containing research and development, manufacturing and service operations of our FARO Laser TrackerTM and FARO Cobalt Array Imager product lines.
The Company's European regional headquarters is located in Stuttgart, Germany and its Asia-Pacific regional headquarters is located in Singapore. FARO has other offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Poland, Turkey, The Netherlands, Switzerland, India, China, Malaysia, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, and Australia.