16 years ago, we started a revolution by introducing the healthcare industry to automated text and email messaging that could be sent from providers to their patients. The Solutionreach service continues to set industry standards with our full platform of cloud-based tools that focus primarily on helping healthcare professionals engage their patients on a more personalized level, with technology that allows them to automate communication for continuing care and connect with them on a personalized level.
Solutionreach is looking for an Inside Salesperson to sell its market-leading patient engagement platform from our headquarters located in Lehi, UT. This position is responsible for following up on and closing leads generated by all marketing activities and will field inbound calls and emails from potential customers.
You will, among other things…
- Captivate new leads with a presentation of our product that is both engaging and professional.
- Maintain knowledge of the market and current technology.
- Demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge to effectively articulate benefits & company services to prospects.
- Collaborate with the sales team and other departments to achieve and exceed business goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of sales experience. Experience in the medical and healthcare elective industry preferred.
- Utilize excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Be tech savvy with an understanding of how practice needs can be better supported through technology.
- Be an ambitious person with a general aptitude for sales and customer service.
- Have the ability to multitask with a strong work ethic and business acumen.
- Have excellent people skills and a talent in working with both external and internal customers.
- Possess exceptional organizational skills with capability to work under deadlines and specific time frames.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Have an awesome sense of humor. Mad ping-pong skills a plus.