Inside Sales Representative
Sell products to customers almost exclusively via telephone and internet and act as point of contact post-sale, focusing on ongoing customer satisfaction, retention, and growing business.
Responsible for the development of new accounts and/or generating new business from existing accounts.
Responsible for maintaining relationships with accounts through ongoing client contact and support.
Respond to customer inquiries and offer guidance on appropriate products and services.
Execute sales strategy, generate salesreports, and identify opportunities to increase sales volume while ensuring service levels are met.
May work in tandem with outside sales team to achieve sales goals and revenue targets.
Requires a complete understanding of the HK products, competitive products, dentistry in general, and comparative selling techniques.
Control expenses within the designated budgets and follow all policies and procedures as they relate to the position.
- Bachelors degree in Business or Sciences is desirable, or equivalent industry experience.
- 1-3years experience, preferably inside sales.
- KPI oriented- understanding metrics and data
- Ability to work closely with other departments
- Strong computer and phone skills required
- Excellent communication and listening skills