At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We embrace change, and find ways to do better. And we deliver on that commitment by fostering an environment of passion and innovation for all people.
We support and encourage employees to find long term success and explore opportunities that play to their individual strengths and passions. We value lateral moves as much as vertical promotions – we believe all roles should develop your skills, broaden your experience, and help you build a rewarding career at Rogers. We’ve established a new set of internal hiring rules to help you find long-term success at Rogers. Click here to access Your Career @ Rogers – Ground Rules and become familiar with the new requirements.
Imagine working for an exciting entrepreneurial company where employees are committed to meeting big challenges and making a real difference. That's Rogers. A leading communications and media company where people come to do great work.
Right now we are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our winning team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and do what really matters. As a member of the Small Business Solutions team you will be responsible for selling and cross selling to new and existing Rogers Small Business customers and promoting the benefit of the full suite of Roger’s products and services.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, Small Business Sales, this position is responsible for over the phone promotion of a full suite of Rogers' products and services to small business customers.
This will include:
- Wireless voice and data
- Internet access
- Business phone services and a variety of applications
These are sales prospecting and business development roles and interested applicants should be motivated by the challenge of developing new customer relationships and increasing revenue growth within their existing client base.
What you'll be doing:
- Leverage existing internal sources of sales leads while identifying new sources of opportunities for sales in small office/home office (SBS) through cold calling and prospecting
- Represent Rogers in the promotion and sales of select Roger’s products over the phone and at special events plus any customer follow-up from the sales process
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with Small Business Accounts and the clients it serves for the purpose of accessing and increasing the penetration rate of select products in targeted MDU's
- Assist in the development of strategies that minimize the competitive threat, retain existing customers and increase our revenues from these customers
- Attract Business customers to purchase Digital Cable TV, Rogers Hi Speed Internet, Rogers Business Phone, Rogers Wireless solutions and other select products
- Manage and update your business in Salesforce.com on a consistent basis and maintain to all key performance indicators
- Engage in regular monthly and quarterly business reviews and daily/weekly forecast activities
- Participate in funnel meetings, as appropriate, as well as planning and delivery of sections of the annual territory and account plans
- Leverage product/company/industry expertise to overcome objections, land new accounts and secure upgrade opportunities within our existing customer base where appropriate
- Contact customers and prospects daily via phone to identify, manage, and close up-sell or add-on opportunities through all sales stages
- Gain access to key stakeholders for new account development
- Leverage strong prospecting, account management and closing skills, to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline and forecast goals as well as other defined objectives
- Meet established sales targets
- Take accountability to ensure completion of the sales cycle
- Thrive in a targeted sales environment
- Demonstrate ability to positively influence customers (propose options/solutions)
- You will act as a Rogers’s ambassador to our clients and provide them with a superior customer experience at all times
What you have:
- 3-5 years’ of B2B experience and/or salesexperience and/or telecommunications experiencepreferred
- Uses thought leadership to build customer relationships and assist customers in developing business solutions using Roger’s products and services
- Small business salesexperience is an asset
- Organizes internal/external resources in response to customer needs
- Exceptional skills with productivity tools such as MS Office & Outlook including Salesforce.com
- Upbeat, self-motivated tenacious team player who is a fast learner, detail oriented, and has the ability to work independently
- Above average written and verbal communication skills that translates well in person and on the phone
- Telephone salesexperience is an asset
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Experience successfully calling into Director or C-level positions
- Outstanding organizational and follow-thru skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure and very tight deadlines
- Excellent research skills with strong analytical and problem solving skills required
- Experience working in a highly automated metrics based organization with a track record in achieving and succeeding goals
Requisition ID: 109459