SHYFT was founded on a simple yet powerful idea – through powerful analytics find meaningful patterns in complex data that impacts and shapes the future of healthcare. Over the last decade our technology has played a critical part in changing how companies connect and visualize healthcare information. As a leader in this quickly evolving industry, a career at SHYFT offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing company.
The InsideSales Representative is a vital member of the SHYFT Analytics’ sales team,responsible for driving revenue through demand generation. Our Inside Sales team members perform prospective customer research and analysis to enable a consultative and insightful prospect discovery process resulting in qualified leads. The successful candidate is an absolute self-starter and hungry to achieve goals towards advancement. This position will be based in Waltham, Massachusetts and will beresponsible forworking withour East Coast Sales Team.
- Perform discovery calls and emails using lead-generation tools such as sales CRM, Linked In and Data.com to generate potential sales leads.
- Meet quota for outbound activity goals and generating qualified leads, ultimately converting to booked pipeline revenue.
- Maintain complete and accurate records within the Sales CRM, critical information to be entered includes communication activity, customer notes, new leads, new contacts.
- Identify and assign leads to Sales Representatives according to standardized qualified lead criteria and best practices and adhere to a quality metric established by sales and marketing management.
- Understand SHYFT’s product offerings by participating in ongoing sales meetings, training seminars and client business meetings.
- Participate in ongoing sales, business and technical training to increase overall awareness of SHYFT’s solutions and go-to-market strategies. This includes written tests and verbal presentations that measure sales competency and messaging ability.
- Articulate value proposition based on prospects’ business issues and needs.
- Position is based at SHYFT headquarters in Waltham, Massachusetts and will be calling on West Coast prospects.
- 3 years related experience and/or training in an Inside Sales environment preferred.
- Our ideal candidate is a passionate, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing situations.
- Strong communication skills, including verbal, written & listening.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and planning skills.
- Comfortable engaging in all levels of the sales process by phone.
- Experience in exceeding targets in professional pursuits.
- Ability to understand and analyze customer requirements.
- The ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals.