Inside Sales Representative
Our ideal candidate is an energetic, resourceful, take-charge individual who wants to join a stellar team. Candidates must be motivated, optimistic, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and have effective problem solving skills. Also, they must enjoy describing themselves in LOTS of adjectives.obviously.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to hit the ground running and close deals quickly! Recent college grads, actors, previous alumni fundraisers, this is a great fit for you!
But ultimately, this is a great fit for anyone looking to join an awesome company and grow!
Here's some of what you'll be doing:
- Learning the ins and outs of our products and business.
- Contacting potential customers via phone and e-mail.
- Conducting online demos of products.
- Maintaining communication between team and clients.
- Tracking activity in database.
Here are some things that would be nice to have, but aren't totally necessary (so don’t freak out if you don’t have them):
- 1-2years’ experience in business to business sales. Had a year of sales, and done some marketing? That's awesome too!
- Knowledge and experience in online advertising. Basic understanding and eager to learn more? You're perfect!
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus, but not required.