- Triage and qualify all inbound sales inquiries (web/email and phone) and determine how best to handle them within the LumenVox sales team and process.
- Use LumenVox’ current sales materials, web based information and knowledge bases, and other tools to effectively respond to leads and qualify opportunities.
- Maintain call scripts, lead qualification guidelines, and appropriate email templates to quickly and effectively respond to a large volume of inquiries using a consistent approach and process.
- Manage the maintenance renewal and subscription invoicing process for named customers.
- Document, track and maintain leads, contacts, account and opportunity activity in the corporate CRM system.
- Sell LumenVox products and services, including new software deployment and expansions to existing deployments, to existing house accounts small partners, and SMB/midmarket account prospects.
- Follow up with prospects, opportunities, and customers via phone, email, letter, and other means to encourage customer relationships with LumenVox.
- Represent LumenVox at tradeshows and othernetworking opportunities to generate new leads and to promote and develop existing partnerships as required.
- Interact with client services, sales administration and finance, and marketing teams to resolve technical and operational client issues.
- Complete requiredsalesreports efficiently and on–time.
- Prepare weekly forecast reports for key partners.
- Assist with outreach campaign efforts
- Participate in company quarterly meetings, including providing presentation and feedback on sales activities to management and other team members.
- Perform other job–related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work independently, complete tasks conscientiously, and meet deadlines in a timely and efficient manner.
- Position reports to VP Sales and is located in beautiful San Diego, CA.
- Prefer 3+ years inside salesexperience with proven communication and follow-up skills.
- Minimum 3 years of salesexperience and track record, with technical understanding of IT, hardware/software, and/or telephony, interactive voice response (IVR) and IoT, to be able to understand and navigate technical issues with customers and prospects.
- Knowledge of the Speech Recognition and/or Telephony Software Industry a strong plus.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and industry standard CRM applications, and willing to learn new software programs as required. Experience with using Salesforce is a strong plus.
- Experience managing interactive phone, web and email communications with accounts/clients and prospects.
- Energetic, highly organized individual capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated problem solver, capable of making decisions on the spot and knowing when to get assistance.
- Able to adapt and overcome challenges swiftly and competently.
- Persuasive, tactful, and professional, preferably with a strong sales and closing background.
- Ability to work a demanding, but self-directed work schedule to support a variable work flow.
- Excellent verbal and strong listening communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to set and exceed goals.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrates the highest personal and ethical standards.
- Able to follow directions, accept constructive criticism, and willing to learn new skills.
Sales Operations Support
- Provide backup invoicing assistance for Sales Operations