$80K — $100K *
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be accountable for delivering excellence in customer experience, aggressively driving adoption of current technology/services with outdated platforms, and incremental sales revenue YOY.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Ensuring current customers have been presented new technology standards and pricing, process and timeframes to move to these platforms.
- Ensuring P&A revenues continue to grow as more devices are available and the installed base of customers expands.
- New launches meeting financial revenue and cost goals while driving the organization to deliver on time.
- Adhering to customer pricing contracts for all devices, systems, installation and services.
- Implementing pricing increases as they occur, and providing input to solutions team as market view on pricing and value occurs.
- Positioning newer devices, software and services against legacy systems with all customers when engaged.
- Working closely with order management team as challenges or opportunities for streamlining processes, improving customer communication or experience.
- Hitting and/or exceeding quarterly/annual revenue targets.
- Interacting with customer facing Senior Living team members as voice of customer issues/opportunities occur.
You are part of
Senior Living business Sales Team based in Framingham, MA.
Philips Lifeline Solutions support senior independence, daily operations and care.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Min 4 years of experience in inside sales position or order management role with ability to upsell customers when engaged.
- History of delivering the best in customer care and experience while servicing their purchasing needs.
- Ability to efficiently utilize and leverage CRM for increasing team data integrity, sales volume and customer system understanding.
- Experience in senior living or elder care industry is a plus
- Ability to support single site customers as well as multi-site national provider customers with same level of competency and quality.
- Problem solving skills
- Excellence in customer communication, delivering solutions and motivation to achieve revenue targets.
Valid through: 4/21/2021