The Commercial segment is a leading manufacturer of refuse collection vehicles, front and rear discharge concrete mixers, portable and stationary concrete batch plants, field service vehicles, and truck mounted cranes. All backed by 24/7 support, our segment’s brands consist of McNeilus, CON-E-CO, London Machinery, and IMT. Oshkosh Commercial leads it's industries in both innovation & quality.
Oshkosh Commercial is a segment of Oshkosh Corporation, which is a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company. At Oshkosh Corporation we are dedicated to designing and building the world's toughest specialty trucks, truck bodies, and access equipment by working shoulder-to-shoulder with the people who use them.
An inside sales position responsible for assisting customers with part sales and service support. Foster a positive working relationship between outside sales, technical support, service, and shipping to provide quality service in a timely manner. Work to achieve company goals, utilizing effective communication, and support all aspects of customer service in everyday business activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide superior customer service support to both internal and external customers through the following (not limited to) daily tasks:
- Develop a focus on customer service within the department that begins with a first point of contact and follow through.
- Processing all order and quote requests.
- Handle customer service calls or direct them to the appropriate representative.
- Investigate and resolve invoicing, pricing, inventory issues.
- Review and process product return requests.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner involving the necessary persons.
- Provide tracking or proof of delivery when requested.
- Manage individual open order report.
- Utilize necessary documentation and reference materials.
- Support company and individual sales goals.
- Work directly with outside sales reps in supporting customer follow up.
- Provide customer support for eCommerce web site and EDI transactions.
- All other duties and responsibilities that are reasonably assigned by the employer or its designee.
- High school degree or equivalent and seven plus years of related experience
- Associates Degree and five plus years of related experience
- Product line knowledge refuse and mixer
- Knowledge and understanding of refuse and mixer parts market
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while under pressure. Providing superior service and support under all conditions.
- The ability to communicate in a positive manner with internal employees, external vendors, dealer organizations, and customers.