Inside Sales Representative
Currently looking for highly motivated sales professionals to fill an Inside Sales position with a world-leader in information security . Ideal candidates will have a degree in business or sales and marketingwith at least 1-2years of outbound business development and salesexperience.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative
- Assist in the achievement of the sales of services in an assigned territory.
- Proactively sell services over the phone in an effort to gain new purge opportunities and arrange appointments for the Sales Executives to close new auto/recurring service opportunities.
- At this company the corporate vision, mission and values are not just words on a plaque; they are the goals and values that we live by each and every day.
- Uphold and exemplify these values at all times.
- Learn the organization's products, services and policies.
- Build a rapport with customers and maintain sustainable customer relations.
- Perform all othersales duties as needed.
Requirements of the Inside Sales Representative
- Post-secondary education (College or University Degree), with a major in business or sales and marketing is preferred
- 1-2years of outbound business development and salesexperience
- Experience in a high volume / high transaction industry is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline
- Ability to identify, target and close prospective customers through outbound telesales (cold calling)
- Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful business-to-businesssales and service relationships
- Strong communication skills, negotiating abilities and excellent phone etiquette
- Must enjoy selling on the phone and working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and is internet savvy
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency; motivated by success
- Attention to detail and accuracy with problem analysis and problem solving skills
Compensation of the Inside Sales Representative
Competitive base salary of $35-$40k plus commissions ranging from $2500-$7500 per month with a total 1st year cash potential of $64,000-$131,000.