Job Title: Inside Sales Representative - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Matawan, NJ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Are you motivated to be part of a new dynamic sales team backed by a huge global leader in global technology? The Inside Sales Representative position is a tremendous growth opportunity for aspiring career motivated sellers that have some or limited previous sales related experience either as an inside or outside seller. This newly created position and team will be responsible for developing business with both existing accounts as well as prospecting in one of 5 U.S. regions.
- As part of the new business acquisition strategy this role will target medium and large enterprise B2B customers leveraging resources including a modern sales tech stack, marketing resources and the partner channel.
- As a member of this new team you will be working within a growth oriented environment that fosters personal development in support of your career aspirations.
- Successful inside sales representatives will have the opportunity to advance into field sales roles or other tremendous career opportunities .
- We are looking for individuals motivated by the exciting day to day energy of selling, self-motivated and competitive to exceed targets and become an advocate for our customers and prospects through outstanding Communications global solutions.
Inside Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Directs the development of new accounts and business relationships through sales, marketing, and referrals including working with the existing partner channel
- Investigates and secures new revenue opportunities through evaluative consulting to create selling ideas in order to deliver cost saving and revenue generating solutions to both customers and prospects.
- Works closely with the Sales Manager to develop a territory plan to meet sales targets and KPI measurements.
- Research and target both existing and new prospects to align customer business needs with solutions through a tech stack of social media and BI tools
- Build excellent relationships with customers and prospects through outstanding communication and online presentation skills.
- You will be coached to be a world-class relationship manager, prospecting specialist and business closer. You will work closely with your sales manager to ensure strength in all three key areas of selling.
- Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree is preferred
- 6 months of sales, marketing or customer facing experiencerequired. Internship experience accepted
- 1+ years preferred in prior ?business to business? sales environment or internship
- Prior prospecting through social media and online tools experience is preferred
- Highly motivated to exceed targets with prior examples necessary
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal and online presentation via skype, webex etc.
- Ability to put a basic territory plan together with creative ideas and vision
- Work tremendously well in a team environment
- Outstanding attitude and desire to reach your potential as world-class seller.