LumenVox is seeking a resourceful employee with strong problem solving and communication skills. The candidate will respond to phone and online inquiries about the product portfolio, qualify sales leads and assist in capturing new and recurring business through both existing and new accounts. Candidate will quickly triage and evaluate customer needs, and determine appropriate LumenVox offers to satisfy requirements. Candidate will build and maintain relevant lead, contact and opportunity data in LumenVox’ CRM system, work effectively to build and grow qualified sales funnel, and close existing and new business including LumenVox software, maintenance and technical support. Candidate will coordinate and refine information from internal sources to educate potential customers on the benefits of purchasing LumenVox, including development and presentation of pricing proposals and benefits, and provision of supporting benefits and technical information.
- Triage and qualify all inbound sales inquiries (web/email and phone) and determine how best to handle them within the LumenVox sales team and process.
- Use LumenVox’ current sales materials, web based information and knowledge bases, and other tools to effectively respond to leads and qualify opportunities.
- Maintain call scripts, lead qualification guidelines, and appropriate email templates to quickly and effectively respond to a large volume of inquiries using a consistent approach and process.
- Manage the maintenance renewal and subscription invoicing process for named customers.
- Document, track and maintain leads, contacts, account and opportunity activity in the corporate CRM system.
- Sell LumenVox products and services, including new software deployment and expansions to existing deployments, to existing house accounts small partners, and SMB/midmarket account prospects.
- Follow up with prospects, opportunities, and customers via phone, email, letter, and other means to encourage customer relationships with LumenVox.
- Represent LumenVox at tradeshows and other networking opportunities to generate new leads and to promote and develop existing partnerships as required.
- Interact with client services, sales administration and finance, and marketing teams to resolve technical and operational client issues.
- Complete required sales reports efficiently and on–time.
- Prepare weekly forecast reports for key partners.
- Assist with outreach campaign efforts
- Participate in company quarterly meetings, including providing presentation and feedback on sales activities to management and other team members.
- Perform other job–related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work independently, complete tasks conscientiously, and meet deadlines in a timely and efficient manner.
- Position reports to VP Sales and is located in beautiful San Diego, CA.
- Prefer 3+ years inside sales experience with proven communication and follow-up skills.
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience and track record, with technical understanding of IT, hardware/software, and/or telephony, interactive voice response (IVR) and IoT, to be able to understand and navigate technical issues with customers and prospects.
- Knowledge of the Speech Recognition and/or Telephony Software Industry a strong plus.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office and industry standard CRM applications, and willing to learn new software programs as required. Experience with using Salesforce is a strong plus.
- Experience managing interactive phone, web and email communications with accounts/clients and prospects.
- Energetic, highly organized individual capable of working independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated problem solver, capable of making decisions on the spot and knowing when to get assistance.
- Able to adapt and overcome challenges swiftly and competently.
- Persuasive, tactful, and professional, preferably with a strong sales and closing background.
- Ability to work a demanding, but self-directed work schedule to support a variable work flow.
- Excellent verbal and strong listening communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to set and exceed goals.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrates the highest personal and ethical standards.
- Able to follow directions, accept constructive criticism, and willing to learn new skills.
Sales Operations Support
- Provide backup invoicing assistance for Sales Operations