LoadSpring is advancing cloud strategies, building perfect clouds and deploying project management all to help our customers in faster decision making! We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative who wants to excel their career, be inspired by working in a constantly evolving environment, and are as obsessed as we are with getting it right for the customer. This position has a clear career path to move into a Strategic Account Director role within 12-18months for those who are successful. If you’re energetic, innovative and love technology (especially the cloud!) then you should consider joining our team!
LoadSpring RockStars are:
- Persistent and determined
- Thrive in competitive situations
- Excel in difficult tasks
- Results oriented
- Value independence and display self-confidence
The Inside Sales Position will be located in either the Wilmington, MA or Carlsbad, CA office.
Essential Experience for the Inside Sales Representative:
- 2-3years of Inside Salesexperience selling technology solutions
- At least 2years experience using a CRM for tracking opportunities and activity (i.e., Salesforce.com)
- 4-Year College Degree
**For consideration, applicants must meet the above criteria**
Inside Sales Representative Job Responsibilities:
- Calling and Converting Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) into Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs)
- Qualifying inbound leads and converting them into opportunities
- Managing an active account base of up to 30 mid-sized customers
- Work with Strategic Account Directors to open up new lines of business within our largest customers
- Penetrate new Target Accounts using Data.com, LinkedIn, industry articles, press releases, etc.
This position requires minimal travel with the exception of an Annual and Mid-YearSales Kickoff, a few Industry Events / Trade Shows, and Excellence Club for those who qualify.
LoadSpring Solutions offers a competitive package of standard benefits such as health, dental, life, vision, 401k with a generous match, and a Health Savings Account with employer contributions. But more than that we also have our travel programs of CultureSpring and the SpringMan Excellence Club. The first encourages experiencing cultures outside the USA by offering extra vacation time and some expense reimbursement for qualified foreign travel. The second is an award open to all full-time employees who can win a company sponsored trip with other employees.
LoadSpring Solutions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Residence status may be required for certain positions. For positions requiring U.S. Citizenship or Lawful Permanent Resident status, verification of such status will be required upon accepting employment.