- A fast, fun, and energetic company that is driving a new concept in the moving industry
- Core principles are simple- Character, Dedication, and Hard Work
- We take pride in building leaders! We hope you’re one of those leaders.
- Our client is looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- Source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- Play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (B2B, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, salesevents, and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- BA/BS degree (Required)
- 5+ years of proven salesexperience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Salesforce.com or similar CRM experience
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Job Type: Full-time
- Moving Company: 1year
- Inside Sales: 5years
- Salesforce: 2years
- Property Management/Real Estate: 1year
Required license or certification: