Inside Sales Representative
Less than 5 years experience •
We're a fast paced start-up organization providing user-friendly, B2B email security solutions to a variety of professional industries. We have recently gone public and we are looking for a talented, competitive Sales Representative who thrives in a fast moving, team-player environment. Get ready to join our energetic, growing company. We don?t believe in capping commissions, the sky is the limit!
Looking for a motivated sales professional who is not afraid to get on the phone and close deals.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Manage qualified opportunities through your pipeline efficiently
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Close sales and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Team with channel partners to build your pipeline and close opportunities
- Consistent, timely follow-up on leads and referrals from daily sales activity.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards daily and weekly
- Communicate activity and results via weekly sales meetings, monthly reviews and annual territory business plans.
- Proven professional salesexperience and background
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong listening and presentation skills a must
- Excellent time management skills
- 2-5years?experience with cold calling, sales presentations and closing sales
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage projects, respond to customer requests and ensure timely follow-up.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook) a must
- Competitive $50-65K base commensurate with experience
- Commissions with no caps, ability to earn equivalent or above base salary in commission
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of cold callingexperience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you able to commute to this job's location?