Title: Sales Development Representative
Who are we?
Our client is the nation’s leading auto buying resource for credit unions. Our products include a credit union leasing program with over $5 billion in volume, and a customizable auto-buying platform that enhances credit unions’ ability to secure loans while offering the value and guidance their members seek.
What we’re looking for:
Do you have boundless energy, persistence, and a strong desire to “pursue the win? Are you inspired to bring new ideas to market? Able to challenge the old way of doing things? Then this job is for you!
In this role, you will market the product to credit unions around the country. You will work with a team of marketing and sales professionals to generate leads, qualify opportunities and schedule initial meetings and demonstrations for the direct sales force.
- Consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales objectives
- 1-2 years inside salesexperience is a plus!
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Discipline to maintain high call volumes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Generate leads through outbound cold-calling and calling on marketing-generated and inbound leads
- Meet monthly and quarterly meeting objectives
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of our client product and value proposition
- Work with field sales to develop and execute Account Based Sales Development strategies targeting the right person at the right time, with the right message.
- Provide weekly accurate approved meeting forecasts to the sales organization and executive management
- Competitive base salary and commission
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) program with company matching
- Opportunity for career advancement within a fast growing, family owned company