- In this role you will initiate, establish, and build strong customer relationships, retention and loyalty of our Electrical Contractors
- Serve a variety of markets by suggesting and delivering the right product solutions to meet customer needs.
- Actively participate and develop new accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle customer inquiries to help service customers and grow business.
- Make cold and warm calls to uncover opportunities in new markets.
- Provide superior customer service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Actively engage Anixter colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
- Responsible for project management and working closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
- Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
Your sales skills need be unrivaled, but it also helps if you have:
- 5 + years experience in selling electrical power products which includes but is not limited to: Switchgear, panel and switchboards, lighting fixtures and controls, transformers, power supplies, Controls, relays, pushbuttons, and fuses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
- Sales experience is preferred