Inside Sales Representative - Educational Travel Sales
Less than 5 years experience • Business Services
EDUCATIONAL TRAVEL SPECIALIST
WorldStrides is the largest and most trusted educational studenttravel company in the country, providing a variety of travel programs to more than seven million lower and higher educationstudents since our inception in 1967.
With offices both domestically and internationally, our team of over 1,400 professionals worked together in bringing the classroom to life to over 400,000 students last year alone.
We are actively seeking driven, motivated inside sales professionals for our Educational Travel Specialist (ETS) role. By developing relationships with educators to promote our programs, the ETS opens doors to a once in a lifetime travelexperience for junior high or high school students. In this full-time inside sales position, the successful ETS will develop new business from their assigned territory of schools through outbound calls to teachers daily. He/she will use our proven talk tracks and sales practices to guide teachers through the stages to successfully set up and offer these life changing opportunities, which are certain to leave a lasting impact on the students that attend.
- Competitive compensation package consisting of a guaranteed base salary, commissions and bonuses including a $2,000 signing bonus!
- Rewards for high performing ETS through annual recognition trip as well as other awards.
- Comprehensive benefits package and generous paid time off (PTO).
- Opportunity to personally experienceeducational travel programs in addition to travel benefits.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence, coach and direct others to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to excel both individually and as part of a team
- Ability to balance multiple, competing priorities in a fast paced work environment
- Willingness to learn and accept coaching to apply proven sales strategies
- Enjoy talking on the phone
- Some seasonal evening/weekend work required.
- Previous phone salesexperience
- Experiencewith basic computing functions, including MS Office and CRM applications.
Job Type: Full-time
- High Volume Outbound Call: 1year
- Telesales: 1year
- Inside Sales: 1year