Inside Sales Representative
Less than 5 years experience • Financial Services
Have you been successful, but still find yourself unfulfilled? Our client is seeking high-quality talent with a wealth of work and life experience. We’re interested in how your insight and perspective can help us better the Investment Universe!
As a Private Client Account Executive you will be an initial point of contact with prospective high net-worth clients. Ultimately, you will use your excellent phone skills to assist in booking appointments for the prospective client to meet with a Regional Vice President.
Our client will provide you the support you need to be successful:
- Warm leads of high net-worth investors who have requested information
- Base salary plus uncapped commission compensation structure
- An impressive benefits package including full coverage of insurance premiums for medical, dental, vision, a 50% 401k match, as well as generous paid-time-off.
- Ongoing training so you can communicate our client’s philosophy and strategy to prospective clients
- Energetic and competitive team environment, to provide support and organic learning from other intelligent and ambitious individuals
- Coordinate with Vice Presidents to facilitate the asset acquisition process for qualified investors—be part of the process to close business
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication skills – highly professional and articulate
- Exceptional phone skills with the ability to easily build rapport with high net- worth prospects
- Possesses strong closing skills for booking appointments
- Ability to work well individually and/or in a team environment
- Goal oriented with a track record of success in phone sales
Your success in the role will be defined by your professionalism and how you conduct yourself with prospective clients and employees. Individuals who typically succeed in this role know how to tailor conversations to their audience. They thrive in an open and competitive environment.
OUR CLIENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER