Checkmarx is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative to support our Sales and Business Development team in the US. As an Inside Sales Representative for one of the most innovative and forward-thinking development security solution providers, you will fill a critical role. By successfully managing qualified leads and working closely with the RSM's in your region you will be a key part of growing and impacting our business and revenue in the US. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment with a company who wants to be a part of a company experiencing high growth year over year.
- Work renewal opportunities in territory and ensure their renewal is successful
- Move opportunities through the Checkmarx pipeline stages, coordinate resources needed, and negotiate pricing to close
- Own individual quota
- Build pipeline by qualifying inbound marketing sourced inquiries, leads, and event attendee lists
- Prospect into accounts by cold calling and using social selling techniques and best practices to reach decision makers to add opportunities to the pipeline
- Coordinate and conduct virtual demonstrations of Checkmarx products and services
- Manage trials and proof of concepts (POC) to ensure results match prospect’s success criteria
- Team with Regional Sales Managers (RSM) in the field to build a territory plan to maximize coverage by dividing and conquering active opportunities, tasks and duties
- Teaming with RSM’s in assigned territories to coordinate best plan of action in order to win business
- Nurture relationships with current customers and identify additional license sales
- Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly activity targets (KPI’s) and revenue quotas
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, and other events.
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 3-5 years working opportunities from identification to close selling as an inside sales representative
- Expert in conducting web demonstrations presenting PowerPoint’s and sharing desktop applications
- Experience working in a team environment where inside and outside sales are working together in a territory to drive the same number
- Experience in selling enterprise class software/services/solutions via inside sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods at the end of the month and at the end of the quarter