Inside Sales Representative
Join our client as a Vice President in the Wealthbuilder program!
Use your financesalesexperience to take your career to the next level at a stable and rapidly growing financial firm. Our client is seeking high-quality talent with a passion for financialsales. They’re interested in how your insight and perspective can help them in their quest to better the Investment Universe!
What our client will provide to enable you to succeed:
- Uncapped compensation—a base salary plus uncapped commission compensation structure, so your activities directly translate to your earnings
- Flexible schedule—eight hours per day, Monday through Friday during whatever hours you choose
- Numerous leads—not only do we have a database of existing leads, we provide you 200-300 new contacts every month, all aspiring-affluent investors who have requested information from us
- Qualified appointments—your performance with the leads you’re given can earn you appointments set on your behalf with qualified leads who are ready to evaluate our clients offerings
- Administrative support—they take care of the paperwork so you can focus on winning over new business
- Compelling competition—you’re surrounded with an energetic and competitive team environment, to provide support and organic learning from other intelligent and ambitious individuals
- Ongoing training—not only will you continue to fine-tune your sales skills, you’ll receive training in finance, capital markets, and portfolio management so you can communicate our client’s philosophy and strategy to prospective clients
- Advancement opportunities—available in sales or other departments, all of which are driven by your performance, drive, and attitude
- Generous benefits—An impressive benefits package including full coverage of insurance premiums for medical, dental, vision, a 50% 401(k) match, as well as generous paid-time-off
What we expect of you:
As a Vice President of Wealthbuilder you will be the voice of our client to prospective clients; you’ll learn their financial situation, and educate them on the competitive landscape and how our client might be able to help them reach their financial goals. There’s no need to contact your friends or family; people reach out to us for financial information. This is a great opportunity to learn, make a name for yourself, build up your career, and reap great financial rewards.
Your success in the role will be defined by your activity in relation to your peers. Individuals who typically succeed in this role are driven, competitive, and have been successful in sales prior to coming to our client. Top performers are introspective and coachable—learning from every conversation. You’ll need strong communication skills, and know how to tailor conversations to your audience to close deals.
Does this sound like somewhere you’d thrive?Apply now!
OUR CLIENT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER