Inside Sales Representative
This is a relocation position to Vernon Hills, IL. Relocation assistance will be offered in the form of a sign on bonus. BD is looking for candidates who are interested in relocating to Vernon Hills, IL (outside of Chicago) for 1.5 to 2 years, then relocate to the locale of your choice to be an outside sales representative for the company (company car will be provided, along with Sales Incentive Plan and Base Salary as an outside sales representative.
If you are looking to start your career with a global organization with opportunity for growth into a full career, look no further. We are looking for Inside Sales Representatives who want their next move to be into an outside sales role for one of the largest medical device/diagnostic companies globally then onward and upward within the company!
What you will do:
- Exceed sales goals for assigned territory by creating Sales Plan for you to create, manage and close opportunities.
- Meet or exceed required selling activity metrics
- Utilize technology platforms and data to analyze territory and effectively target accounts.
- Effectively manage sales pipeline via SalesForce.com
- Master features, benefits and value of product lines and present these to clinical and economic call points
- Present proposals, negotiate pricing and effectively differentiate BD product offerings.
- Build consultative relationships with clinicians, supply chain partners and end users. Maintain active presence at top accounts.
- In-service accounts by demonstrating product applications, functionality and use.
- Maintain knowledge of the current industry / competitive landscape including, GPO’s, healthcare economics, reimbursement, competitors and competitive products.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and tradeshows as directed. Some travel within assigned territories to call on accounts is expected, including overnights.
- Complete business unit objectives as well as individual development plans
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s DegreeRequired
- 1-3 years of salesexperience; however will look at new graduates with a minimum of a 3.2 GPA
- Ability to travel15% of the time
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated, attention to detail, strong problem-solving and time management skills
- Ideal candidates will be able to consider future relocation opportunities for growth into field sales.