Inside Sales Rep Steel
Inside Sales Rep - Steel - NJ #3929
Location Parsippany NJ
Company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of steel foundation products in the US.
The Inside Sales Representative serves as a liaison between the company and the customer, establishing stronger customer relationships and developing a steady flow of order inquiries.
* Track and follow sales inquiries with customers and in the marketplace to convert these inquiries into orders.
* Manage customer base and orders to create an optimum mix of sales volume, gross profit and market share as determined by the District Manager.
* Achieve individual goals for sales revenue, sales volume, gross profit, and credit.
* Manage orders throughout the sales cycle, including: developing inquiries, sourcing material, proposing pricing, arranging transportation, organizing logistics, arranging delivery schedules, supplying details for timely billing, leading collections, resolving claims and effectively managing dispute resolution.
* Maintain high visibility in the marketplace and provide a steady flow of market intelligence to the District Manager on market conditions, competitor activity and upcoming projects.
* 1-3years of salesexperience in the Construction industry, preferably in Steel is a plus.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Construction Management, Engineering, Marketing, or Management.
* Professional presentation skills: excellent verbal communications abilities, strong confidence in speaking to audiences.
* Proficient in MS Office, excellent computer skills.
* 10% travelrequired.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualities and characteristics:
* Able to develop a customer base by building strong, long-term relationships.
* Able to work independently and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Service oriented, and able to track, manage and follow through on details.
* Tenacious approach to problem solving.
* Willing to Relocate a plus
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. 1-3years salesexperience in construction industry, preferably steel.
2. Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Construction Management, Engineering, Marketing, or Management.