Our client specializes in the development, management and administration of channel marketing programs within the Trade Promotion marketplace. Services includes the monitoring and management of Co-op & Trade Promotion programs often supplemented by both competitive ad tracking and compliance verification. They are also an emerging player in the consumer promotion (rebates) and sales incentives (channel spiffs) service industry. They manage a variety of Sales Incentive (Rebate and Spiff) programs for manufacturers offering supplemental promotional funding to their trade partners.
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative (Cold Calling)
We have an immediate need for a full-time New York City based Inside Sales Executive. This career opportunity is for someone who is energetic, goal-oriented, and sales focused. The individual must demonstrate a willingness to pick up the phone, show excellent follow-up and organizational skills, and be successful in booking sales calls and appointments for direct sales reps.
You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Vice President of Sales and Vice President of Business Development, and the sales team. You must be a highly motivated self-starter and be able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources, including industry resources, social media and professional networks, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
* This position is a warm appointment setter only. You are calling to simply set up an appointment for our direct sales staff. Ongoing follow-up will often be required
* Conduct ongoing research to identify new prospects and business opportunities.
* Ongoing outreach will include both aggressive telephone and email communications, as well as coordinated marketing communication campaigns with the VP of Marketing
* The position must have a strong knowledge of the Company?s services and features which differentiate us from our competitors. (Training provided)
* Establish contact with prospects through high volume phone calls
* Generate and follow-up on leads, set appointments and update prospect database
* Coordinating all leads between three offices.
* 50+ sales calls per day
* Identify key buying influencers within a prospects company
* Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to grow the sales pipeline to help the Company meet and exceed revenue goals
* Manage and Update the CRM system
* Ongoing reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Vice President of Business Development DesiredExperience*Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications or related field
*2-3years BTB telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
* Previous experience in the advertising or services industry preferred.
* Proven track record of success in Lead Generation job role
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient in MS Office products
*Experience with CRM applications preferred*? Documented References
Compensation ? Competitive Base Salary, Full Benefits, 401K, Vacation