Inside Sales - Membership Sales
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
INSIDE SALES-MEMBERSHIP SALES
Imagine that every day you had the opportunity to potentially change someone's life forever. Now imagine that helping change that person's life also allowed you to do it professionally. Sound good? Well good news, we are hiring!
WHO WE ARE?
It's Just Lunch! (IJL) is the world?s #1 matchmaking and personalized dating service. We are a dynamic and entrepreneurial organization with an internationally recognized brand that has arranged over 2 million dates for busy professionals. One of the best things about working for IJL Midwest is the culture and the environment. We are a team and everyone celebrates each other's successes, from the CEO to your sales teammates. With over 26 years of successful matchmaking under our belts, we've solidified ourselves as the experts in providing our clients with the best opportunities to meet compatible singles in the Chicago area.
Our clients are busy professionals who are serious about improving their chances for dating success. In this role, you are responsible for converting warm, inbound leads into clients of IJL. Your drive to succeed- paired with your innate ability to connect with and determine peoples' needs- are the building blocks to your success at IJL. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and charismatic professional to use their sales experience, instincts and intuition to earn a great income while impacting people's lives in a significant way.
Your main responsibility will be to sell It's Just Lunch! memberships to busy singles over the phone. You'll use a consultative sales approach to build rapport and discuss the potential the potential client's need, then explain how our dating membership will benefit them. You'll also get to talk to them about potential matches and then select matches for your new client based on you interview with them. We have a comprehensive training program that will cover all of this to transform you into an It's Just Lunch! expert.
Key roles and responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing rapport quickly with prospective clients initially over the phone
- Interviewing prospective clients to qualify them for IJL membership
- Answering questions about membership features and prices
- Suggesting membership features based on analysis of client needs
- Selecting matches for clients from our existing membership base
- Working toward both individual and team monthly goals
IDEAL CANDIDATES QUALIFICATIONS-
To achieve success in this role, you must be self-motivated, insightful, confident and enthusiastic with a positive attitude as well as a strong aptitude for sales.
Specific qualifications for the position include:
- At least 3 years of sales experience with a track record of success
- Proven ability to overcome objections
- Experience with consultative selling, setting appointments and closing sales
- Ability to develop qualified leads as well as continue existing client relationships
- Prior experience achieving performance quotas
- Excellent communication skills, including strong telephone and in person client communications
BENEFITS IJL OFFERS-
At our core, It's Just Lunch! is about helping people find happiness. Being a part of the IJL team means having the opportunity to change lives on a daily basis. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation structure (base salary + commission + bonuses) and excellent benefits. There are contests with great prizes too, for those who like a little friendly competition. In your first year in this inside sales position, average earnings are around $75K, with top performers earning six-figures as the sky is the limit!
- Base Salary + Commission + Bonuses
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent Initial and Ongoing Training Programs
- Fun, Energetic and Professional Office in The Loop
- Private Office
- Monthly Incentives
- Paid travel 2x/year to the IJL National Convention and Advanced Director Training
If you are an inside sales professional with experience in consultative phone sales, apply by clicking the "Quick Apply" link. Your application will be reviewed, and if qualifications are met, we will contact you.