TriNet (NYSE: TNET) is an award-winning PEO/SaaS for 13,+ SMBs (Including SnapChat and Yeti). Selling Power Magazine has rated us among Top 35 “best companies to sell for” for 3 consecutive years!
TriNet (NYSE: TNET) is a leader in outsourcing HR to small and midsize businesses (SMBs), the backbone of U.S. economy. But they can’t drive their business if they lose precious time doing things they’re not good at: HR, payroll, employee benefits, employment law compliance and risk mitigation. TriNet manages HR for SMBs, relieving them of the complexities of HR, so they can focus on their goals. We assume many employer responsibilities and help companies contain HR costs, minimize risks and relieve the daily grind of HR.
This, along with our stellar people, talented leadership team, and industry-leading technology platform, makes us a highly desirable place to work. But don’t just take it from us. Some of our accolades include:
- Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR)
- Best and Brightest in Wellness
- Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year for TriNet Cares
- 50 Best Companies to Sell For 2014, 2015, 2016 by Selling Power Magazine
Now we want to add you to our team of more than 2,800 colleagues across the U.S.
Manager, Inside Sales is responsible for delivering the sales plan for the inside sales organization on a monthly basis. The presence of the Manager, Inside Sales influences the behavior; productivity and professionalism of the sales department as well as, ensuring inside sales representatives meet their sales quota. The Inside Sales Manager is accountable for all frontline Inside Sales initiatives and production through independent and collaborative sales actions to ensure significant prospect to client results.
- Manage a direct sales team of 6-13 Sales Consultants
- Ensure monthly sales targets are achieved.
- Monitor daily and weekly Key Performance Indicators for their individual contributors and their team as a whole with a primary emphasis on daily activities via phone calls and emails, daily First Meetings Scheduled, and weekly First Meetings Complete and RFP's submitted.
- Execute on the tactical requirements of front line leadership: Daily huddles, daily spiffs and incentive based competitions, on-call assistance and coaching within the sales cycle, pre-call tactical planning and post call follow up.
- Focus their team on a primary vertical within a designated geographic territory.
- Establish prospect calling plans to identify and contact significant prospective client opportunities, establish initial contacts and appointments, sell products and services and transform prospects into new clients.
- Assist with their team's sales presentations to existing/prospective customers to determine solution needs.
- Provide follow-up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction with solutions.
- Ensure all data is accurately recorded within CRM after each client interaction
- Communicate directly with clients, prospects and external provide and public organizations/individuals to establish effective networks, new clients and referral basis.
- Work with mid-level management to ensure quarterly sales quotas and tactical goals are achieved based upon the Victory Plan scoring system.
- Ensure weekly coaching with consultants is customized to their goals and needs.
- Interact with Marketing and Sales Development to provide feedback on callcampaigns and events, associations and othermarketinginvestments.
- Use CRM tools to facilitate multiple aspects of the sales cycle.
- Work with management to customize training for department
- Assist management with monthly forecast requirements
Bachelor's degree in business, sales or marketingrequired.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in business or sales management.
- Sales Management experience within a call-center environment
- Experience in HR outsourcing / PEO / HR consultingpreferred
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of HR needs of small businesses is preferred
- Ability to handle interpersonal issues within their staff group and diffuse conflict.
- Ability to keep the inside sales team on tract for establishing all sales goals and objectives.
- Achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong knowledge and understanding of both state and federal employment laws
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimal travelrequired
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
--> Salary, Bonus
- Benefits day 1; 401K + match 30 days in; Equity plan, Generous PTO (with rollover); Visible CEO & more...