Responsibilities & Qualifications
- Manages day-to-day departmental functions for Inside Sales representatives based in Americas, China, and Europe.
- Set and measure performance against critical key performance indicators (KPIs), including but not limited to:
- Prospect Account Development – new contacts created for prospect accounts
- Pipeline Identification – new opportunities identified for key markets and areas of focus
- Pipeline Conversion – sales wins based on bill of material, commitment to buy, and project start date
- Perform Employee Performance Management reviews and set individual goals for continuous employee improvement.
- Coach and develop team members to meet and exceed team and individual objectives.
- Create and manage internal reporting of projects and other business activities through Salesforce.com.
- Partner with Marketing, Business Development, Product Management, and Channel Sales teams to ensure continual market growth.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Four-yeardegree or equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years of previous Inside Sales or Outside Sales experiencepreferred.
- Managerial experiencepreferred.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Customer facing experiencerequired.
- Industry experience a plus.
- Demonstrated excellent communicator (verbal, written, spoken) with exceptional listening skills. Fluency in English required.
- Strong Business Acumen, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking.
- Analytical and structured thinking with a creative ability to work toward targets and identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial. Comfortable working in a start-up environment yet capable of leading and collaborating within a global, corporate culture. Demonstrated adaptability to changing priorities, strategies and business conditions.
- Action Oriented – Results Driver. Ability to work to deadlines and challenging targets
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision to take ownership of, and maintain progress on, multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in MS office (MS Word, Excel and Power point).
- Working knowledge of SAP and Salesforce.compreferred.