We are working on behalf of a client company to find an experienced Inside Sales Manager with a background in B2B Sales to join their growing team. The client is a legal services startup that has successfully developed innovative software solutions, and they are seeking a talented, forward-thinking and motivated sales leader to serve as the company's Inside Sales Manager. As the company pioneers the next generation of technology tools to revolutionize workflow management for the legal industry, this proven sales professional is needed to drive revenue and scale the Sales team.
The Inside Sales Manager position plays a critical role in meeting the company's ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives by overseeing our inside sales team. Strong candidates can comfortably collaborate in an entrepreneurial, cross-functional team setting, as well as lead and motivate others to achieve goals, qualify prospects and close sales.
The Inside Sales Manager will be essential to building and sustaining a high-performance sales team.
The ideal candidate has salesexperience, enthusiasm for an entrepreneurial environment and must share the company's values, notably, a pursuit of excellence, integrity, and a deeply-rooted team ethic. Experience selling B2B and/or legal and professional services is a strong plus, but not required.
- Manage the inside sales representatives team
- Set and track sales targets for the team
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales process
- Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- Minimum BA/BS degree or equivalent
Please include responses to the following questions in your cover letter:
*How many years of experience do you have managing a Sales team?
*How many years of Software salesexperience do you have?
*Are you comfortable working in a startup environment?