II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Maintains and reinforces the corporate sales strategy and design with the Inside Sales Team.
- Establishes and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction on all sales transactions. Communicates to and works with the Market Area Sales Manager to help resolve unique customer issues.
- Supervises activities of the Inside Sales Department. Ensures team members meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales, lead generation and contact productivity.
- Forecasts and recruits qualified candidates for available and/or upgraded Inside Sales Team positions.
- Develops and executes ongoing training that provides both formal training and informal coaching sessions to all Inside Sales Representatives. Encourages feedback and is available to answer questions, provide direction and/or offer assistance when needed. Updates all Inside Sales Representative reference material as appropriate.
- Participates in training and coaching the Inside Sales staff.
- Assists in the communication and maintenance of the Market Area’s pricing and service strategies.
- Sets up and maintains accurate customer records for all customer interactions. This includes prospect data, contracts, orders and service machine documentation.
- Works with the Market Area Sales Manager to develop and implement strategies to up sell and cross sell to customers via outbound calls. Communicates goals to Inside Sales Representatives.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
The highest level of supervisory skillsrequired in this job is the management of supervisory employees.
- Direct supervision of 10-15 full-time employees.
The requirements listed below are representative of thequalifications necessary to perform the job. A. Education and Experience
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (accredited) in or, in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and four years of relevant work experience.
- Experience: Three years of business-to-business sales management plus three years in direct business-to-business sales, or two years of inside sales management experience (in addition to education requirement).
- Internal requirements include three years of proven success in a Level 4-6 sales position.
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
- None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities RequiredGeneral Competencies Include:
- Build Relationships
- Communicate With Impact
- Demonstrate Adaptability
- Demonstrate Integrity and Courage
- Demonstrate Professionalism
- Demonstrate Leadership/Coaching
- Initiate Action
- Produce Results
- Think Strategically
- Focus On Customers
- Gain Commitment
- Influence and Negotiate
- Leverage Diversity
- Manage Work/Time
- Plan and Organize
- Use Ethical Practices