Prezi is looking for a pioneering Inside Sales leader to build and lead a quickly growing Inside Sales team. This Team is responsible for selling Prezi’s business product that is used by companies of all sizes.
You will have demonstrated a mix of ambition, scrappiness, and an orientation to process. To ensure success, a broad understanding of the inside salesSaas tool landscape (telephone, sales automation, CRM, etc) is important. This experience is ideally coupled with a natural curiosity and desire to stay apprised of the quickly evolving inside saleslandscape.
If you thrive as a sales leader by motivating, inspiring and driving your teams to achieve their best and exceed company goals, we encourage you to apply for this position.
- Manage and motivate team members to achieve and exceed individual and team quotas.
- Responsible for day-to-day team operations and establish a heavy focus on metric achievement.
- Design, implement and refine an industry best practice end-to-end sales process
- Manage sales pipeline and process to ensure maximum conversion rate
- Implement plans to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Coach team to win new accounts and expand existing through email marketing, outbound calling, and account targeting
- Forecast & manage to quarterly sales quotas in partnership with the leadership team
- Implement a quarterly action plan identifying sales objectives, opportunities, key existing and target customers, and key campaigns to be initiated
- Recruit and hire inside sales representatives
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 6+ years related salesexperience
- 3+ years of experience managing teams, including responsibility for employee development and performance management
- A demonstrated self-starter and proactive problem solver who is adaptable, decisive and professional
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and writing skills are required to interact with customers, other employees and management; requires the ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Excellent time management with the ability to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment while having leaders and cross-functional partnership globally
- Previous experience selling Saas to SMB is ideal (mid-market or enterprise experience a plus)
- Be intellectually curious and solutions focused
- Strong values and work ethic