At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Inside Sales Manager-Low-End Acute is a critical role for managing the Inside Sales Team and directly correlates to attaining set Sales Goals of Bookings & Revenues within a Team Selling environment. As well as managing day to day operations, Forecasting, Pipeline/Opportunity Reviews, Reporting, Sales Campaigns, Training, and supporting Team with client reaching activities generating bookings and revenues.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Attract, hire, enable, coach, and manage sales talent.
- Create and foster a performance-driven culture where each ISR is consistently driven to be top performer.
- Collaborate with Marketing to execute effective demand generation campaigns.
- Optimize prospecting, lead qualification and lead promotion process against established SLAs.
- Manage and implement policies and procedures for Inside Sales Team, and devise process improvements that result in enhancements to the sales process and/or increased sales.
- Establish timely cadence to report out on required annual metrics. Report and manage to results
- Accurate Sales Forecasting.
- Promote teamwork to ensure a positive and motivational work environment.
- Enforce and effectively communicate organizational policies, procedures and information to the Inside Sales Team.
- Act as the escalation point for reported issues and problems from team members or customers, following through to satisfactory resolution.
- Thinks through projects before beginning, considers short- and long-term goals, plans effective sales approaches and tactics
- Prioritizes effectively and manages multiple projects and sales opportunities simultaneously in a highly organized and deadline driven manner.
- Ensures objectives, contingencies and timelines are clear to the sales team, holds effective meetings and escalates appropriately to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Knowledge, skills and qualifications –
Education: Bachelor's degree or professional software sales or healthcare knowledge preferred
Minimum years of work experience: 8+ years
- ***Managed a team of sales reps***
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment; and navigate culture across multiple functions.
- Salesforce knowledge preferred
- Professional BTB Selling Skills
- Polished Negotiation Skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical & Strategic Thinking.
- Collaborative; Analytical; Focus on excellence.
- Sales Management Experience.
- Specialized training targeted to strengthen negotiation, influencing, consultative selling skills is strongly encouraged. Use of SalesForce is a plus.