Job Title: Inside Sales? ?Manager - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Matawan, NJ
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- The Sales Manager for the newly created inside sales team will build the future for our organization in terms of people and results.
- This role is being created to expand the client into the U.S. market following extremely strong growth of similar teams in other global markets.
- As Client looks to expand capabilities we need a dynamic leader with a vision and track record of coaching and exceeding sales targets.
- Following your successful completion of our commercial onboarding program, you?ll work with sales leadership teams to build and run a world class inside sales operation.
- If you are a highly motivated strategist, with a passion to win, have coaching skills, have experience with CRM tools, and if you have that dynamic personality with a drive to work with commercial leaders, then we would like to meet you.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the build-up, development and performance management of an inside sales team that will contribute to the top line growth of the company.
- This team will have a targeted list of existing accounts with objective to expand the existing footprint of business. In addition, this team will work with the channel of partners to drive new business acquisition.
- Design and drive forward a robust commercial strategy in support of corporate objectives whilst embedding a continuous learning & improvement culture.
- Hire, train and coach the inside sales team and establish and continuously improve the operational process and rigor for inside sales, set KPIs and measure performance.
- Lead the development and execution of successful inside sales programs to expand customer touch in a targeted fashion and get the inside sales team to deliver expected targets and be effective in a fast-paced environment.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor?s Degree
- We Value
- Strong experience in direct B2B sales and some experience leading inside sales, demand generation, lead development teams, or a similar position
- Advanced degree
- Knowledge of key sales concepts, practices, and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently
- Ability to use experience to appropriately apply the established standards
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a team