We're looking for a proven leader who knows how to build and motivate inside sales professionals with diverse backgrounds and different levels of experience. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, passionate and an individual who knows how to lead a high performance inside sales organization. The focus will be managing specific reps that hunt into new accounts, as well as managing specific reps that are responsible for renewing and growing an assigned set of existing accounts that have up to 3000 employees who would benefit from our Identity and Access Management solutions. We're looking for an individual that consistently demonstrates the following characteristics:
- Enthusiasm: Motivate and engage inside sales reps to achieve revenue targets.
- Leadership: Grow & develop a team of inside sales reps, guiding team on best practices for pipeline management, demand generation, rapid qualification, deal negotiation, and closing.
- Metrics-driven: Measure and analyze key performance indicators to drive improved performance and accountability.
High Velocity: Implement selling strategies to drive consistency and velocity throughout the sales process.
- Lead a team of 8 inside sales specialists. The sales specialists include Hunters, Account Managers, and Business Development reps: hiring, training, & driving optimum sales performance, as well as developing reps into future sales leaders
- Team with Sales Leaders in developing and implementing sales strategy for the specific sales roles. Strategies include demand generation, account mapping & development, cross-selling/upselling and channel sales growth
- Work cross functionally with marketing, customer care, sales operations and finance to establish plans to accelerate revenue growth within the region
- Motivate, communicate and engage with employees to create a great place to work. Help the team learn, grow and deliver to their peak capacity
- Sets performance expectations and coaches team members on how to achieve performance goals
- Monitor and continuously improve metrics for sales attainment, closing ratios, lead conversion rates, appointment setting and sales cycle optimization
- Prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly forecasting and KPI reporting
- Outstanding ability to forecast, set goals & objectives and monitor sales activity
- Expert in prospecting strategies, coaching reps and conducting sales training
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions
- Ability to travel to Boston 1 week per quarter
- BA/BS degree or higher. Related sales and management experience may be substituted
- Minimum 5 years sales experience in B2B, high tech sales OR minimum of 2 years sales management experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com. Data.com, LinkedIn.com, and Marketo Sales Insights preferred .