Manages, leads and evaluates the day to day activities of the outbound inside sales team operations to include performance metrics, retention statistics, and staffing requirements, in order to ensure achievement of sales goals and delivery of superior customer service experience with Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits.POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:• Oversees day to day sales activities of the inside sales team; Develops and oversees implementation of all policies, guidelines and procedures that govern the inside sales team, but not limited to, quality control measures, performance criteria, performance metrics, and scripting strategies that increase caller engagement and sales; Deploys and utilizes software to ensure adherence to schedules, and develops tactics to address any adherence issues.• Builds teamwork with direct reports by communicating information, ensuring understanding, involving others in team decisions, and demonstrating / modeling personal commitment to the team. Leads and manages training initiatives by conducting ongoing sales and customer service training programs. Remains current on company information to lead team to improve sales and customer experiences.• Develops analysis that provides insight into inside sales operations; Reviews trends and drives change that will improve customer service, more effectively utilize resources and ensure service and sales levels are achieved or exceeded.• Creates and fosters a positive work environment conducive to high performing teams; Directs the efforts of the inside sales team by providing day-to-day direction, guidance, coaching and professional development related to performance evaluation and identification of opportunities for improvement. Sets clear performance expectations, coach, develop, and review activity to help the team achieve goals.• Achieves sales goals by hiring and training employees and coaching them to develop their selling skills and maintain adequate sales pipelines; Use all available analytical tools and reports to maximize the potential of each inside sales consultant and the team as a whole to better serve Southern Glazer’s customers and to grow sales.• Attend sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts, reporting on market situation; Manages small book of accounts in ISC role to remain market-facing; Attends industry/supplier conferences to develop industry expertise.• Perform other job related functions as assigned.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Marketing, Culinary or Business Management.
- Minimum 3 - 5 year of salesexperience; 2 – 3 years inside salesexperiencepreferred. Adult Alcohol Industry salesexperience a plus.
- Analytical skills to understand the business model and how financial performance relates to and impacts the team.
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious individual that knows how to create and maintain winning team dynamics.
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a high energy, fast-paced sales environment that is goal/quota driven.
- Highly proficient computer skills, including MS Office Suite, and experience with CRM systems.
Job ID IND00000088