Inside Sales Manager
Industrial Equipment & Supply
We're looking for an A-team Inside Salesperson. You will be responsible for managing existing customer accounts. Key results include;
• Handle inquiries and requests from existing accounts.
• Quote parts and replacements for the service department.
• Promote service contracts and perishables to existing accounts.
• Promote upgrades and accessories to existing accounts.
• Handle and Develop wholesale box sales.
• Generate sales and gross margins per plan.
We are the leading system integrator for parking and access control systems and other technology products in Indiana and Michigan. We have a generous company culture that's built on our fundamental principle, that when you give more, you get more. Here's your chance to get in on the ground floor of something big.
• Persistent, self-starter with a great attitude and strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Enjoy working in challenging and demanding environment while having fun
• Broad knowledge of our products, services, and processes is required which can be
obtained through intellect, technical inclination and dedication to gain such
• Handles most customer interactions and communications without coaching or
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of various operating systems, software
products (e.g. Microsoft Office) is required and can be obtained through intellect,
technical inclination and dedication to gain such knowledge.
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including in-depth knowledge of: financial
transactions and tracking systems, system configuration, database schemas,
systems communications, various file formats, and connectivity environment,
hardware, software and operating system environments.
• Ability to quickly learn and apply technological solutions to business practices
• Position requires use of discretion to effect timely solution of problems in order to
ensure customer satisfaction, eliminate downtime, and prevent cost overruns.
• Professional, confident, clear communication skills on the phone and in writing,
including the ability to convey technical, business-operational and financial ideas to
• Ability to write or create routine reports, correspondence, presentations, proposals,
and other documented correspondence.
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to calculate basic math skills including working mathematical equations such
as discounts and percentages as they relate to customer business practices.
• Demonstrable experience understanding and resolving multi-faceted problems.
• Organizes and understands a variety of variables as part of a problem.
• Prioritizes tasks and tactfully negotiate priority with end users.
• Ability to work with a diverse population.
• Work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed.
• Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Valid driver's license
• Experience with typical office equipment
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent benefits including group medical, simple IRA, vacation, holiday, and well