In this key role, you will manage, direct and drive demand generation, meetings, channelpartnerships, and up-sell/cross sell into Enterprise and Channel accounts. Create and implement strategic plans focused on improving and expanding the inside sales processes and reporting. Monitor the performance of the inside sales team and take necessary actions to insure the continued success of the group. Focus on adding new enterprise customers and assisting the Major Account Managers with the development of their territories.
• Manage and motivate a team of Inside Sales Representative, channel account managers focusing on Enterprise and Channel accounts, reseller partnership and existing customers in the Americas sales region.
• Develop plans to expand and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the individual inside teams and processes that drive additional revenue opportunities
• Initiate and coordinate demand generation outreach with marketing department personnel
• Write up and modify email outreach and call scripts for demand creation teams for company and impactful messaging response from prospects
• Serve as lead contact responsible for the flow of information to/from executive management in regards to inside lead gen results to sales opportunities
• Develops relationships with key decision makers, influencers and partners in the field to ensure fluid communication in support of sales
• Consistently builds and delivers on an accurate territory pipeline
• Analyze demand creation efforts and results to consistently improve efforts
• 5+ years technology selling experience managing a team
• Experience in the network security industry
• A proven track record of significant over-quota achievement and demonstrated career stability
• Selling experience must include one of the following : 1) Firewall/VPN, 2) AV 3) IDS/IDP
• Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Goal oriented individual, with vast interpersonal managerial skills, strong business acumen and positive leadership abilities with proven results in mentoring, motivating and developing teams.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent, MBA preferred.