Using advanced expertise and knowledge of Company and its product lines, provide sales support to customers and oversee the supervision and administration of the sales order fulfillment process.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manages and leads activities of sales order operations of Inside Sales Associates, Customer Service personnel, and others engaged in soliciting sales order processing/fulfillment activities for the sale of Company Packaging products.
- Manages all sales administrative functions relating to total customer satisfaction from order entry to delivery of a finished product including after delivery finance and collection efforts.
- Focused on building proactive and positive team work environment. Develop customer service goals that are measurable.
- Establishes and administers terms and conditions that ensure pricing and (profit margins) profitability goals of Company.
- Prepares price quotations or bids based on knowledge of material and labor costs and manufacturing schedules and processes.
- Coordinates product development and customer requirements with Engineering, Quality, Production Control and Manufacturing insuring profit margins, accountability for performance drivers, and monitors results for meeting customer needs.
- Develops and oversees personnel contacts and holds accountable responsible personnel, meet on time customer needs.
- Facilitates and is accountable for overseeing that ship dates are being met and helps develop acceptable recovery plans as needed.
- Ensure that all sales related data entries into the computer data bases for new and current customers are accurate and timely.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries or other order processing/fulfillment activities or delegates to subordinates based upon resources, timing, and capabilities of team members.
- Talks with customers by phone to solicit orders for products as necessary.
- Coordinates product development and customer requirements with Engineering, Quality, Production Control and Manufacturing.
- Monitors price quotations based on knowledge of material and labor costs and manufacturing schedules and processes.
- Submits bid to customer for examination and approval.
- Oversees new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Develops strategy to drive growth and take market share for assigned product lines.
- Works closely with outside sales representatives to ensure CSR relationships are sound and the best customer experience is being provided.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university.
- 3-5years of Supervisory/Management experience.
- 7-10years of Customer Service/Inside Sales experience.
- Some average manufacturing and/or engineering knowledge.
- Demonstrated relationship building, contract negotiation and development skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills needed to collaborate with colleagues, and customers.
- Exceptional capabilities in Business and marketing strategy, analytical and problem-solving, organizational, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Solid knowledge of business processes and IT tools including, but not limited to, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and ERP and/or CRM systems.
- Employer paid 100% medical (HMO), dental and vision insurance premium.
- 401k plan, Employer contributes 3%, up to 4%
- Company offers vacation and sick pay
- Holiday Pay: Eight (8) paid holidays per year
- Basic Life Insurance Paid (25K policy)
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics.