Job ID: X-R000852
X-Rite is the global leader in color measurement and color management, offering hardware, software and services for measuring, formulating and matching color. The company serves a range of industries, including automotive, paints, plastics, textiles, printing, packaging, photography, graphic design, video, and medical. X-Rite serves customers worldwide from its offices in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Danaher’s Product Identification Platform is comprised of Videojet, Pantone, Esko, X-Rite, Foba, Linx, Laetus and AVT, a group of technology companies dedicated to helping customers give products unique identities. Through innovative software and hardware solutions for marking and coding, color selection and communication, packaging development, management and production, and track and trace, the Product Identification companies are simplifying the packaging value chain for 90% of products produced around the world.
X-Rite, known as one of "West Michigan's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For" is seeking an Inside Sales Manager to join our team in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The Inside Sales Manager is responsible for the management and execution of the X-Rite Inside Sales direct selling initiative in support of the Field Sales team. The Manager will directly manage and coach selling best practices along with how to effectively manage incoming leads and funnel management. The Manager will be tasked with successfully positioning Inside Sales with the appropriate Field Sales territories to a) maximize territory sales performance in partnership with Field Sales and b) minimize duplication with Field Sales. This role will work in close partnership with the Marketing organization and Lead Generation Manager.
• Directly manage all current and future Inside Sales Representatives.
• Manage weekly and bi-weekly 1-on-1 sessions with direct reports including up-to-date performance scorecards (funnel management, lead handling etc).
• Manage career objective and development planning for direct reports.
• Manage variable compensation plans for direct reports including daily, weekly, monthly, and annual performance plans.
• Run visual daily management stand-up meetings focused on the critical few team metrics that drive/impact performance.
• Achieve variable sales compensation plan targets in order to deliver US & Canada territory field sales plan goals as agreed upon with the General Manager of the Americas and VP of Sales.
• Manage weekly sales forecast outlook for current fiscal month and next fiscal month that is provided to the General Manager of the Americas and VP of Sales.
• Ensure standard work is followed by Inside Sales associates.
• Run weekly funnel management reviews with direct reports focused on a) total funnel size in dollars b) total funnel size in number of opportunities managed c) optimization of the hand-off between Inside and Field Sales of opportunities and d) ensuring inbound leads are managed according to standard work agreed upon with Marketing team.
• Approve weekly timecards of team members including managing overtime hours accordingly.
• Create monthly submission of sales performance to Finance.
• Job functions include but are not limited to those listed.
• 3-5 years of experience in sales in a direct B2B industrial, print, or packaging market.
• 1-2 years of experience directly managing inside sales teams.
• Proven achievement in meeting annual sales quotas individually as well as in a team setting.
• Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2 years of prior management or leadership experience.
• Demonstrated success in sales using a metric and process driven approach and a mindset of continuous improvement.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills. Proven ability to drive team performance through effective daily management and personal coaching.
• Passion and enthusiasm for driving change and continuous improvement.
• Strong communication and writing skills.
• Experience with Salesforce or other CRM and Marketing automation tools is preferred, not required.
• Ability to perform the above mentioned essential job functions.
Job ID: X-R000852