Job ID: KAV002006
KaVo Kerr is a cohesive organization comprised of two global leaders, united to provide dental excellence and serve as a single premier partner for the dental community. KaVo Kerr operates with a common vision inspiring and helping our customers, their patients and our own associates realize their potential. KaVo Kerr offers solutions for endodontics, restoratives, treatment units, infection prevention, imaging, rotary and instruments
KaVo Kerr is one of the largest dental companies in the world. The Insides Sales organization has a charter to accelerate growth in dental equipment and warranty sales through a newly reorganized group and go-to-market strategy. The Manager is responsible for managing the change in org structure and go-to-market strategy, building a high performing team, standardizing processes and continuing to identify ways to grow and add value to our customers.
The manager leads a team of 16 inside account managers whose role is to protect and grow this account base. The manager is directly responsible for driving profitable growth for $35 million in sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain a high performing team.
- Create a sales discipline within the team and deepen customer relationships.
- Develop a positive culture of purpose and accountability to results.
- Actively remove obstacles and build skills to improve sales effectiveness.
- Build informal leadership within the team.
- Manage key performance indicators to consistently meet sales objectives.
- Cultivate a healthy, diverse, and inclusive sales culture.
- Effectively manage change and build a culture of engaged, empowered employees.
- 5+ years managing an inside sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of B2B salesexperience
- Able to inspire and lead the team through change.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop high performing sales teams.
- Strong track record of driving sales results through a team of direct reports.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to adjust tactics as needed.