Direct the efforts and develop strategies to successfully grow an existing Sales team, conducting B2B sales of Enterprise Solutions and Services. The overall objective is to assist the company in exceeding revenue objectives and develop strategic sales directions. This position requires a positive, hands-on team-oriented leadership style. Directly contribute to the overall success of Carousel’s Executive Sales Development Program.
- Ownership of sales planning, performance metrics, forecasting, and reporting for the inside team specific to the Avaya product line.
- Responsible for the recruitment, leadership, management, and strategic development of Sales Associates.
- Successfully lead, develop and communicate a common strategic direction.
- Conduct performance appraisals, organize on-going training and address performance issues when necessary.
- Conduct on-going meetings to discuss account strategy and forecasts.
- Coordinate regular training sessions for Sales team, to include product and industry updates, sales strategies, selling skills, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining and strengthening partnerships with Carousel’s top business partners.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- 5+ years of Technology industry experience, Avaya preferred, managing a large Inside or Outside Sales team.
- B2B Sales experiencerequired.
- Candidate must have the ability and the drive to be highly strategic and help to develop sales models to continue to keep the Sales team relevant and competitive.
- Strong ability to recruit and retain top-notch Sales talent.
- Strong supervisory, employee relations and employee development skills. Demonstrated ability to lead others in the achievement of business goals.
- Ability to motivate others and inspire high performance, loyalty, and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and successfully implement strategies and manage change.
- Experience with Salesforce is a huge plus
- 4-yeardegree in relevant discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Carousel Industries will offer to the ideal candidate:
- Competitive Base salary plus commissions/ bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401K
- Paid Holidays, Personal time, and Vacation.