Who we are looking for - Inside Sales Manager
Promenade is searching for a highly strategic, ambitious, and data-driven Inside Sales Manager to play a key role in scaling and optimizing our disruptive, early-stage tech startup.
As an Inside Sales Manager at Promenade, you will be at the forefront of multiple, massive, multi-billion dollar industries in which Promenade is revolutionizing consumer behavior - and we are building something big.
We are seeking a passionate, ambitious sales leader who is motivated by numbers and fostering a strong sales culture. This person must be experienced with a running a high-performing inside sales team specializing in consultative sales. You must love the SMB/B2B world, and bring a track record of successfully exceeding annual quotas combined with a strong ability to build effective, results-yielding relationships.
You will own all of the day-to-day responsibility of building and leading a high-performing team of 10+ Account Executives. From recruiting to training to delivering on KPIs - the world is yours.vOur inside team is growing rapidly and we are looking to add this new role as soon as possible.
If you're looking for an opportunity to show your "stuff," challenge yourself and accelerate your career growth - keep reading!
More specifically, you will...
- Recruit, coach, and mentor AEs on the floor (remote during COVID)
- Consult with leadership to build and execute on a strategic growth plan
- Work extremely close with the VP of Sales to fuel collaboration around key insights and strategic decisions
- Ensure the creation, implementation, and maintenance of standard methodologies for inside and B2B sales
- Ensure team members are adhering to Promenade values, driving diversity and inclusion practices across the org
- Develop scalable sales systems and processes that drive predictive revenue growth
- Develop specific and targeted sales goals, and implement tactics to accelerate growth
- Define, manage, and optimize OKRs and KPIs
- Proactively support your sales team in achieving sales initiatives through efficiency and productivity improvements
- Continuously evaluate and optimize results, and make KPI and data-driven recommendations to senior executives
You will excel if you have...
- 3+ years experience with sales leadership. Startup and SMB SaaS experience a plus!
- High proficiency with Salesforce and other sales enablement tools (know your tech-stack!)
- Proven data-driven results - you should know your results and brag about them! Bring us stats that impress
- Validated experience in building and scaling a sales team through all phases of an account-based sales cycle
- A love for creating and implementing scalable processes
- A quick learner, self-starter, ability to work independently, and an eagerness to handle the pressures of increasing levels of responsibility
- Tech-savvy with an ability to comprehend and explain technology with ease
- Thrives in a fast-paced, "do what it takes" startup culture
- High need for competition and achievement
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package
- Equity/Stock options in a profitable and rapidly growing company
- Great Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Transportation coverage in the form of parking, rideshare, or metro credit
- Fully stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches
- The company provided gear & swag (MacBook Pro, t-shirt, sunglasses, etc.)
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate impact
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an eclectic group of people from all over the world
More about us - Promenade
Promenade is a mission-driven company empowering local businesses with products and services that allow them to thrive online and offline. We build vertically-focused software catered to each industry we serve, leveling the playing field between the small business and large aggregators. Promenade was originally founded in 2011 as BloomNation, the nation's premier network for local florists, disrupting the multi-billion dollar floral industry. After helping thousands of local florists across the country, we doubled down on our mission and began helping more small businesses who carried the same challenges of acquiring and retaining their own customers. Today, Promenade creates software for four industries - Floral (BloomNation), Food (Dig-in), Beverage (Swigg), and Breweries (Bevv). The company is based in Santa Monica, CA.
Backed by premier industry investors such as Andreessen Horowitz (AirBnB, Box, Facebook, Lyft, Twitter, etc.), Spark Capital (Tumblr, Upworthy, Warby Parker, etc.), and Crunch Fund (Square, Uber, etc.)
Named one of Entrepreneur's "5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch"
Located one block away from the beach on the world-famous 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica
Why join Promenade?
If you want a front-row seat in seeing a company disrupt a massive industry and you love the idea of helping hardworking business owners that serve our local communities and neighborhoods, this is your place. At Promenade, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle. No hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics...just real people working on solving real problems.