- Leads IES Auto team to exceed assigned revenue quota while consistently promoting year-over-year revenue growth.
- Implements strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets team performance goals accordingly.
- Proactively monitors, and takes action on key performance measures of team, ensuring the quantity and quality of effort meets company expectations.
- Establishes strong internal relationships with other key management personnel within and outside the business unit.
- Collaborate with partners (channel marketing, pricing, finance, operations, sales support, vertical sales management and channel management), to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings that mitigate risk and leverage opportunities to grow the business
- Participate in client interactions; ensure customer satisfaction and support executive selling
- Ensure positive and dynamic interaction between incumbent's sales executives and other related units.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
- Effectively manages sales budget for the IES Automotive team; sets account assignments and strategy for all mortgage direct reports
- A bachelor's degree in a business or related field
- 2-3 years of overall sales management experience, preferrably within an inside sales environment leading a staff of employees
- 5-7 years of experience in the automotive industry or similar role serving the auto industry
- 5-7 years of overall sales experience and sales pipeline management
- Possess a strong grasp and knowledge of the automotive lifecycle and related terminology
- Proven track record of using key performance metrics to manage and develop a sales team for enhanced performance and revenue growth
- Strong organization skills and the ability to re-prioritize tasks in a fast paced sales organization
- Ability to assess and coach for improved inside sales performance at each stage of the sales cycle
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent facilitation and communications skills; verbal, written and presentation
- Knowledge with various software applications:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- CRM software experience such as Saleslogix, Siebel or Sales Force.com
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and manage diverse product offerings and solution sets