Ashfield Healthcare has a long-standing partnership with Genentech, a leading Biotechnology company, across Commercial, Patient Solutions and Medical Affairs businesses. We are going into our second season promoting XOFLUZA, an innovative, one-dose antiviral medicine.
We are seeking analytical, performance driven, competitive and highly entrepreneurial Sales Leaders who are willing to put forth discretionary effort to ensure their team is meeting and exceeding expectations. This is a highly innovative role requiring you to lead by example to drive team performance, think outside of the box and continually challenge your team to go the extra mile.
This is your opportunity to join Ashfield, represent a top biotechnology company, promoting XOFLUZA in its second season after FDA approval in November of 2018.
What's in it for you?
- Seasonal opportunity – 9 months out of the year
- Summers off
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits – accrued time off, medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability & life insurance, employee discounts/promotions
- Generous performance driven Incentive Compensation package
- Work in modern, open concept, state of the art office environment
- Competitive environment with company wide recognition and performance based contests
- Create your own competitive, high performing and overachieving team
What will you be doing?
- Recruit, hire and manage high performing inside sales team
- Work with representatives to share success stories and best practices within the district and across the nation
- Work side by side with inside sales representatives to coach and counsel on improvement of selling skills, product knowledge, and capabilities needed for successful representative development and maximum goal achievement
- Monitor data analytics information (sales trends, activity, market share) continuously to ensure full utilization of available resources and tools for maximum impact on prescribing providers while constantly looking for opportunities to improve
- Lead a team and reinforce strong account management skills - i.e., the ability to work an account to include health systems/urgent care centers/pharmacies to gain access and support pull through
- Ensure that the assigned geography meets or exceeds all sales targets and goals
- Set a positive tone and high standard for your team in terms of work ethic, culture, expectations, business ethics
- Assess competitive threats and takes appropriate action
- Aid in design of business plans, employee development plans, monthly reports and various client requests whenever requested
- Assist with employee training, conferences and individual client meetings
What do you need for this position?
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University or equivalent work related experience
- At least 5 years of inside sales experience within the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry
- 5+ years of experience in roles requiring increased responsibilities for both the managing of direct report employees as well as the operational execution of client contracts to exceed projected goals
- Previous proven track record as a pharmaceutical inside sales representative
- Ability to recruit, retain, and develop a high quality staff
- Success leading both in internal and external teams over extended periods of time
- A practical understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. Understanding of current industry climates including sales, potential opportunities, managed care environments and competition
- Product launch experience preferred
- Must consistently demonstrate sound judgment and strategic decision-making abilities
- Strong organizational and analytical skills are also required and ability to analyze and draw appropriate conclusions using sales and call reporting data
- Drive sales in geography
- Professional, proactive demeanor
- Ability to interpret and utilize business data to drive positive business results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build business relationships
- Results-driven with exceptional attention-to-detail and knowledge around metrics.