Inside Sales Manager
Regal Professional Services is currently hiring for an Inside Sales Manager for a client company that is locate in Alvarado, TX area (zip code 76009).
Our client is the largest company, most diverse pressure pipe provider in North America. They currently have 1st shift 7am-5pm and the starting salary is negotiable depending on experience. Please review the job description below for your reference.
Inside Sales Manager Summary/Objective: The inside sales manager position oversees team of inside sales specialists to ensure the close of contracts for partner programs, at defined monthly goals, that ensure partner and customer satisfaction.
Inside Sales Manager Essential Functions:
- Manage a team of sales specialists that contact partners through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, fax and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend initiatives with the company.
- Conduct selling efforts as needed.
- Facilitate new processes, tools, communications, training and methodologies to ensure sales program's success across teams and departments throughout the company.
- Serve with other departmental management to facilitate relationships among members of these various departments and locations in order to achieve the organization's goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing, support, community management, internal systems, product management and account management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns and offerings.
- Facilitate programs to gather requirements and features from customers and their communities to augment sales, marketing, development, support, product management, and business and technologypartnerships, and others as needed.
- Identify revenue programs and facilitate finance, legal and sales practices.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, territories, incentives and communications for the assigned team.
- Participate in client interactions to ensure cross-training, customer satisfaction and management involvement regularly.
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
Inside Sales Manager Competencies:
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Technical Capacity.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time, exempt position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 7:00a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel: This position may require up to 25% travel.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a business or related field.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of related work experience
- A minimum of five (5) years managing an inside sales department
- A minimum of five (5) years working in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of the most current technologies and products used in the industry.
If you possess the Inside Sales Manager experience outlined above and would be interested in applying, please let me know and I can call you to discuss next steps.
Regal Professional Services Team